PPSS is a voluntary Trust established with a moto "GREEN ENVIRONMENT -GREEN COVER". We concentrate our activities in cleaning the surroundings and make them tidy. We plant saplings and trees wherever possible and maintain them. Ours is a Registered Trust capable of having direct rapport with government departments and other Green Activists.
Our Trust started functioning since August 2015 and has undertaken many projects . Normally our projects are executed on Sundays only. But when occasion arises we do on other days also. During the December 2015 deluge, many areas in Chennai and outskirts submerged in water. Most affected areas being West Tambaram, Mudichur, Guindy, Ekattuthangal, West Saidapet, Jafferkhanpet, Nandanam and West Mambalam. We played a vital role in relocating the marooned people along with their belongings to places of safety. We provided food and drinking water till the situation improved. We also provided blankets and clothing to the affected people personally. We organised a free blood donation camp which was a grand success. We have made cash/cloth donations to orphanages at Trisulam and West Tambaram.
- Our primary goal is to spread awareness to the people about cleanliness in public places and also do tree plantation to support green environment which in turn reduces the global warming that avoids uncontrollable climatic changes.
- We will spread health awareness to the people often.
- We will also strive hard to support the needy people during any kind of crisis situations.
- To build people's power to achieve environmental health and justice by preventing and reducing pollution and building green, healthy and sustainable communities and environments.
- To emphasise the importance of education and extra curricular activities, which were diluted or completely lost in the course of time in schools run or undertaken by Governments.
- Career guidance to candidates who complete 10th and 12th grades onto the career path that would be compatible with individual capabilities and interests.
- Organizing for diploma and technical education programs by picking befitting individuals, funding for their complete program and assisting them along the completion of the program.
- Organizing social awareness programs to educate and keep the general public aware of social, economical, environmental and physical aspects that are relevant to the time period and can affect their lives substantially.
- Setting up an information centre to help general public with essential information on various dynamic and social activities thereby helping them perform those activities, for example getting a Patta.
- Organizing health camps such as blood donation camps, eye check up camps to keep the general public aware of various health issues and bridge the gap in providing essential health facilities to the general public.
- It shall be lawful for the trustees to accept voluntary donations from individual or institutional sources, either Indian or foreign, whether in cash or in kind or by way of a legacy or bequest.
- To establish, maintain and run studentships, scholarships and render other kind of aid to students including supply of books, stipends, medals and other incentives to study, without any distinction as to caste, colour, race, creed or sex.
- To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earthquake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc., and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments or persons engaged in such relief work.
- To grant aid or render assistance to other public charitable trusts or To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace.
- To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
- To conduct research studies on the social a economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development with in their social historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural development such as provision of drinking water rural industrialization as well as Public Convenience for people.
- To explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the community.
- To under take, organize, conduct and facilitate, Courses, conference, lecture, research and education on various aspects and of science, technology, trust and other fields.
- To protest and fight against the injustice against people.
- To arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
- To communicate and coordinate with the Govt. Local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
- To aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
- To issue appeals raise funds and accept gifts, donation subscriptions in cash or in kind and any property either movable or immovable for the achievement of the objective of the trust.
- To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Waste Land Management.
- To organized awareness camps, health camps, March workshops, campaign and exhibition.
- To provide medical, emotional, psychological, social and medical support to senior citizens of our trust by setting up various drop-in centres, senior citizen homes, old-age homes and other entertainment centers so that these highly honorable people should not be neglected.
- To undertake activities for sensitizing people to preserve the natural resources of our nation and to maintain the ecological balance of the area.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, love, humanity, affection, cooperation and friendship amongst the members of the trust and the beneficiaries.
- To publish books, magazines, charts, issue related IEC (Information, Education and Communication) materials and other periodical illustration for generating the income for the trust for the benefit of its aims.
- To work and fight against discrimination based on Cast, Creed, Colour, Gender, Religion, Faith, Race & Nationality.
- To work for the welfare of Agricultural workers, Farmers, Unorganized Labours, Industrial Labours and Migrated Labours.
- To promote and support voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other parts of human body for the charitable purpose.
- To celebrate annual day of the trust every year as cultural & social event.
- To save or protect National Heritage, Buildings or Places of the archeological & historic importance.
- To spread the teachings & thoughts of great leaders, philosophers, thinkers, reformers and saints.
- The Trust will not carry out any activities with the intention of earning profit and will perform with service motive only.